A Website About the Trail for non-German Speakers

Aviv ⌂, Samstag, 21. März 2015, 19:13 (vor 3327 Tagen)

Hello,
In the summer of 2014 a friend of mine and myself walked the Munich to Venice path.
Gathering information about the trail proved to be a hard task because of the lack of English information out there.

Because of that, we decided to build a website for other non-German speakers that might be interested in trying out this amazing trail.
And so, after some work, writing everything down and building the website it is here:
http://2israelisoverthealps.com/
The site contains information about the paths, huts, gear and a FAQ page.

If you happen to encounter someone looking for information about the trail in English, feel free to send him to this site :)

I will also like to send a big thank you to the users of this forum, even thought I didn't post here (mainly because I don't speak German) I did use a lot of the information here (with the help of Google Translate).

with Kind Regards,
Aviv

K2 @, Mittwoch, 25. März 2015, 19:39 (vor 3323 Tagen) @ Aviv

Hello Aviv.

Very well done web page, with a lot of helpful information and nice pictures, which inspires one to think about hiking again very soon ...:-)

Many thanks,
K2.

P.S.: I might contact you some time in the future to give you some hints on little mistakes within your texts.

Aviv ⌂, Donnerstag, 26. März 2015, 22:28 (vor 3321 Tagen) @ K2

Hello K2,

I'm glad you liked the website, inspiring and helping people go hike the path is what the website is all about :-)

I will greatly appreciate corrections and hints about the texts, so feel free to send any.

Aviv

K2 @, Dienstag, 07. April 2015, 23:08 (vor 3309 Tagen) @ Aviv

Hello Aviv.

First part on its way ...

K2.

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion